Whether you are seeking compensation for an injury, defending against criminal, traffic or DUI charges, or whether pursuing or challenging a divorce, the outcome of your case may depend on the skill of your attorney. At the Law Offices of Todd Brandon Eder, you are represented by an aggressive trial lawyer with over 35 years of experience and proven results.
When you hire Todd B. Eder you get one-to-one personal attention. He will personally sit down with you to give you an honest assessment of your matter and will guide you through a legal system that can sometimes be frustrating and intimidating.
View All of Our Legal Services
Our law office can help you with a wide range of legal services and protection, including:
- Personal Injury: Todd B. Eder has handled hundreds of serious injury and wrongful death cases, from the simple to the complex, including car accidents, slip and falls, construction accidents, pedestrian accidents and product claims.
- Workers' Compensation: We advocate for full benefits — medical, temporary pay and permanent disability for a work related injury. It can be a traumatic incident, an injury, or illness that developed over time. Our firm also specializes in repetitive stress injuries, as well as, back related injuries.
- Criminal Law: We aggressively defend criminal allegations, including indictable offenses, juvenile charges, municipal offenses, domestic violence charges and final restraining order hearings. We can also help clear your criminal record through expungement.
- Traffic Law and DUI Defense: We vigorously defend clients charged with DUI and other traffic violations, avoiding or reducing fines, points, license suspension and other penalties.
- Divorce and Property Settlement: Whether your issues with your spouse are contested or uncontested, we will care and guide you through your divorce. We can draft or review your property settlement agreements. Let us be your aest advocate.
- Real Estate Law: Your home is your most important financial asset and needs protection. Let our experience help protect you with the purchase, sale or refinance of your home.