NJ Divorce and Family Law Attorneys

Divorce and Property Settlement Agreements

If your marriage or civil union is at an end, and whether or not you have agreed upon the split of your property, custody or support, the Eder Law Firm can help ease you through the legal process of an uncontested or contested divorce, or can simply prepare a Property Settlement Agreement.

The Eder Law Firm, located in East Brunswick, represents spouses and civil partners in divorce and other family matters in Essex, Hudson, Union, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Ocean and Somerset Counties, the Jersey Shore, and in any other county in New Jersey to meet our clients’ needs. Contact us today at 732-937-9100 for a free, confidential consultation.

Uncontested Divorce in New Jersey

If you and your spouse agree that for at least the past six months your marriage has irretrievably broken down and there is no chance of reconciliation, there may be a simple solution for going your separate ways. An uncontested divorce is available in such situations, especially when there are no custody, child/alimony support or property issues involved, or where you have both agreed upon those issues.

Once you have the essentials worked out, we will prepare the uncontested divorce complaint, and, if requested, a property settlement agreement, and quickly move the divorce through the legal process.

Contested Divorce in New Jersey

Unfortunately, marriages don’t always end amicably. Some spouses may be left feeling scorned, bitter or emotionally and financially needy, or there may be unresolved issues regarding property, child custody/visitation or alimony and child support. Whether you have reached an impasse on specific issues and need our help through negotiations or through a trial, we will aggressively fight for you. The attorneys at the Eder Law Firm provide experienced counsel for dividing the marital home and other assets, debts, and for all other aspects of divorce and custody.

Schedule A Free Consultation

Call the Eder Law Firm at 732-937-9100 or contact us online to arrange your free initial consultation.